Saturday, August 6, 2011

son of a...

So, a few months back the gaming crew and I started putting together 15mm scifi armies (that's actually been one of the factors going in to me putting together this blog.) It is, as they say, the new thing.

Rooting around for an army to collect, I decide to put together a mercenary force based off the old Alien Legion comics. They'd be a force composed of various alien squads tossed together and sent to far-off planets and hostile environments. This would allow me to pick up cool minis from the various manufacturers that I like and use them together.

And along comes Khurasan, one of the top producers of 15mm scifi figs out there. They announce their new Jasmine Throne Foreign Battalions. And hell if that isn't exactly what I was going for in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment