Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mr. Murch, Mr. Peterson, and more

On my non-gaming blog, I post news articles that I run across and thoughts on TV shows and movies (and trailers) that I run across. And I've been doing it... a while. The temptation has always been to do the same here, but there's more than a couple sites that aggregate links already. But I think from time to time I am going to toss up ones that are definitely relevant to my interests, in case someone else gets the same enjoyment from reading them.



To wit: Bring Your A-Game recently posted a great interview with Bob Murch, the sculptor behind Pulp Figures. Easily one of my favorite lines out there, I've used his figs for 7tv, AE-WWII, Pulp City, Strange Aeons, and probably a couple more I am forgetting. Check it out. 

On an unrelated note, one thing I like about the gaming community is that they're pretty generous, which makes sense given that, really, we all play around with our disposable income. Next time you have a couple bucks to buy something online, do me a favor and consider donating it instead to help out a fellow gamer who has been having a rough time of it this year. I had the privilege of hanging out with Mr. Peterson at Gencon a couple years back while we were working a booth together, and he's a stand-up guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment