Saturday, October 19, 2013

Zomtober 3: Misty Takes the Field

I have mentioned my cats are pretty patient, right?

First survivor this week. Misty, from Crooked Dice, doesn't take guff from anyone, armed with a field hockey stick and a bad attitude.



Once again, after I finish the fig and sit down to take the pic, I see the things I missed. The undercut of the hair on the side of her face needs a little more shading, because in these pics, it totally looks like her face is half melted or something. Were I not on a deadline I'd fix the detail and retake the pics first, but, Zomtober!


And I love the teddy bear.

I went for a slightly cleaner paintjob this time. In addition to using her for a 7ombieTV survivor, she will be pulling double duty in 7tv as one of the criminal students in my (eventual) 'S.H.I.V.A. Academy of Evil' cast.



Next week: no idea! I have a bunch of figs primed, but will have to see what I am inspired to do for the finale.

7 comments:

  1. Nicely done. Just in case you are unaware I have seen the Greens for Crooked Dice next batch of St Serle's Girls. Should be out Soon. Look out for the "Feral Forth Form" Girls I just know you'll like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I heard, and am definitely looking forward to picking them up.

      Delete
  2. Misty looks like she won't take any zombie-shenanigans without heting a well-aimed hockey stick! Nicely done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job on this splendid miniature, looking forward to the new additions too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good mate I still haven't got Misty yet. The rest of the St.Searles gals have been shown on facebook can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these figures- you have done them proud! A good Zomtober entry.

    is your cat is stuffed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's great. I'm a fan of the model and you've made her look ace.

    ReplyDelete