Sunday, October 5, 2014

Zomtober 2014, week 1: the Leader

"What do you mean, 'They cut the power'?! How could they cut the power, man? They're animals!"

As noted previously, Zombicide has some great sculpts, and when I was looking for which to get painted up first, this was my go-to starter. As a walker, it's a nice calm-but-intimidating pose, but it's something about the Luthor-ish suit that made me think of him as one of the fabled 'smart' zombie mutations, such as Big Daddy from Land of the Dead, or even one of the liches from Wellington's lovely Monster Island trilogy. 7ombieTV calls them Leaders, hence the use here.



I kept the bases clean, until I figure out a unified scheme for them. Or they will be kept flat, because you know, zombie horde. The edge will be kept gray so it can be used for the board game, to boot.


Meeting Misty, from last year's challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice work dude. The colours are subtle but they make the skin pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top job. How you've painted it really suits the pose of the miniature. I really like it.
    Roy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job dude! Subtle, not my strongest point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My money's on Misty, I think :-) .

    ReplyDelete