Sunday, October 25, 2015

Zomtober '15, week 4: the fourth horseman

My name is death, and the end is here...

The finale! Zombicide season three introduced the skinner zombies, emaciated and tough as nails and all creepy-like. This charmed caught my eye as soon as I opened the box.



I wanted to keep the skin tones pale and go for an old and faded look to the whole scheme. Definitely an end-times affair.


Team height comparison

The Zomtober graduating class of 2015


Thanks to all the great words of encouragement out there! I honestly do look forward to Zomtober, and it always helps kick my gaming juices right where it counts. Next month I hope to get my Guild Ball team fully table-ready, so I don't feel like a loser posting pics of half-painted toys all the time.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great - well done. The shot of all together looks great too; well done on your Zomtober 2015. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking zed dude! Nice group shot to finish up too man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work fella. They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skinner definitely looks like he's been out in the elements for a while. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful work, really captures the end of times for me and what a fabulous group!

    ReplyDelete